Last weekend I felt like shopping in my hometown Sint-Truiden. I was looking for a new outfit to wear now the weather is getting colder. I started off at ZEBfashion, because they sell a wide range of brands. Read on to see which outfit I ultimately put together:
When entering the ZEB store, this beautiful dress immediately caught my eye. I was wearing the burgundy boots I am wearing on these photo’s and I instantly had an outfit in mind. I also tried a similar dress with a blue- red combo and bigger flowers, but I preferred this one. It is so easy to combine and at the same time does not turn you into a wallflower (although I reckon that this type of print might have been a popular wallpaper in the 70’s). Now that the weather is getting colder and the days rather gray, this dress adds that pop of colour to your dark Fall-Winter wardrobe. Like I mentioned, it is also readily combinable: you can wear it with a black leather jacket and Dr. Martens to add a little edge to it, or a blush faux-fur coat and heels for a more feminine look. I opted for something between the two: a nice boot with a comfortable heel and a longer wool-mix coat. Since accessories are the exclamation point of a women’s outfit (according to not just me, but Michael Kors as well) I paired the outfit with my favourite Fall bag, some simple gold jewelry, a burgundy-red with gold belt and some small bracelets in brown tints. I kept my make-up quite simple as well, and wore a bolder, dark berry red lip.
- Long dress with flower pattern: NA-KD fashion, bought at ZEB Sint-Truiden, available online in blue, or similar
- Long wool-mixed coat: American Vintage
- Burgundy Bag with golden studs: Détail , more in this blogpost
- Belt: Vintage
- Shoes: Mezura, bought at Avance, similar here
- Wollen Scarf: Weekday, similar here
- Gold earrings and watch: Juwelier Degeneffe
- Brown-toned bracelets: SAAR
- Lipstick: Huda Beauty in colour ‘Icon‘
What do you think about this outfit? What do you wear on these colder days? Any questions or suggestions? Ask away in the comment box below!